5 Year Joint BS/MS Degree Program
The department offers a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering to Master of Science degree program. With an approximate duration of five years, this combined program provides an attractive way for students to continue their graduate work. Students may count 9 credits of approved undergraduate course work toward both their BSCV and MS degree.
The latest combined program information can be found in the FAU Catalog
The steps are:
- Go to www.fau.edu/academic/registrar/catalogRevs/
- Select "Academic Programs" from the left menu
- Select "Engineering and Computer Science" from the left menu
- Select "Combined Program Information" in the body section
* Note the University Catalog version when you begin your academic career. This point in time will be the guideline to follow for your degree program at FAU.