Programs of StudyThe Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering (CEGE) offers programs in Civil Engineering Environmental Engineering, and Geomatics Engineering.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics Engineering
- Certificate in Surveying and Mapping
- Minor in Geomatics Engineering
Undergraduate Honors Program
Joint BS/MS Degree Program
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Science with Major in Civil Engineering (MSCV)
- Transportation Engineering Certificate Program
- Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate Program
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering Ph.D. Option
Transfer StudentsGet College and University transfer student information.
The College offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate courses to help meet the needs of students who require more flexibility in their coursework. Each semester the College schedules over 50 courses using distance learning technologies. read more