Programs of StudyThe Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering (CEGE) offers programs in
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering, and
- Geomatics Engineering
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics Engineering
- Certificate in Geomatics Engineering
Undergraduate Honors ProgramThe College offers an Innovation Leadership Honors Program (ILHP) for outstanding engineering and computer science undergraduate students. Students will be invited to join the program after they have completed their Pre-Professional Engineering Program and have met the ILHP eligibility requirements.
Joint BS/MS Degree ProgramTo encourage undergraduate students to pursue a graduate education, the department offers the following accelerated degree programs. These programs permit students to complete both a bachelor's and a master's degree within five years.
- Combined BSCivE to the MS Degree Program in Civil Engineering
Graduate Degree Programs
Master of Science with Major in Civil Engineering (MSCivE)
- Four degree program tracks available for specialization - Structural Engineering; Geotechnical Engineering; Water Resource Engineering; or Environmental Engineering.
Transfer StudentsGet College and University transfer student information.
Engineering Distance Education
The College offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate courses to help meet the needs of students who require more flexibility in their coursework. Each semester the College schedules over 50 courses using distance learning technologies.