Undergraduate Degree Programs
The Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering (CEGE) currently offers the following undergraduate degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCV)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering (BSEV), and a
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatics Engineering (BSGE)
These programs are designed to provide a comprehensive and broad curriculum in science and engineering that prepares students, upon graduation, to efficiently perform engineering tasks in civil, environmental and geomatics engineering careers or to successfully pursue higher studies and research in engineering. These undergraduate programs are offered on the FAU main campus in Boca Raton.
Qualified students also have the opportunity to enter the Joint BS/MS Degree Program. With an approximate duration of five years, this combined program provides an attractive way for students to continue their graduate work. Students may count 9 credits of approved course work toward both their BS and MS degrees.
Both the BSCV and the BSGE degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The BSEV program officially started in Fall 2016.
Students entering FAU with fewer than 30 college credit-hours must satisfy the freshman admission requirements outlined in the university catalog and are subject to the FAU core curriculum requirements.
Apply to FAU online at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Engineering and computer science students must complete the Pre-Professional Engineering Program requirements before being admitted into the program of their choice. See the Pre-Professional Engineering Program page for more information.
- Undergraduate Civil Engineering Degree Program
- Undergraduate Environmental Engineering Degree Program
- Undergraduate Geomatics Engineering Degree Program
- Catalog: Geomatics Minor
- Catalog: Surveying & Mapping Certificate
- Innovation Leadership Honors Program
- Transfer Students
- Engineering Distance Education